Marshmallow Zoo characters are ready for anything, even if it’s just snuggling in bed for a little comfort and courage. Part pet, part doll, and all love, our Marshmallow Zoo is filled with ready companions to grow up with.
Why we love Marshmallow Zoo
– Consumer favorite for more than 7 years
– The softest fabric we’ve ever worked with
– Our softest fabric
– Contains beans for weight and ultimate floppiness
– Embroidered mouth details
– This toy has durable plastic eyes that are sonic welded in place and surpass all required safety standards for ages zero and up
– Machine wash, air dry
WASHING for newer soft toys, including baby mats, those with squeakers, crinkle paper, plastic activity pieces, and rattles:
- Give your toy a hug and tell them it’s all going to be ok.
- Place your friend into a mesh bag or clean pillow case.
- Tie a knot or use a rubber band to keep them safe and secure in their bag.
- Wash in cold water on the delicate cycle. Listen for their giggles.
DRYING soft toys:
- All toys should be laid flat to air dry.
- After drying, brush or fluff, and ask if they enjoyed the ride.